Monday, March 31, 2014

My Favorite Pasta Tutorial

Photo 'cred' to David Lebovitz 

Have you ever tried to make your own pasta before? It's really easy and incredibly satisfying. I've had a pasta maker, this pasta maker, for the past 3 years. I wish I used it more but can I just say that fresh homemade pasta is so delicious. There is a very noticeable difference in the texture and taste from the dried stuff in my pantry. The other really nice thing about fresh pasta is that it freezes really well so you can make a big batch one day and eat for a month. 

I made some with a friend this morning and I was reminded again of how good it is and my resolve is now renewed to make pasta more often. Seriously - the next time you make Chicken Noodle Soup consider making homemade noodles to go with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...